Sunday, June 29, 2008

Adventures Awaiting the Novice Cross Dresser

I can remember as a child walking in my mother's and father's shoes.  Such little feet slipped all the way down into my mom's pumps and walking around was not too difficult unless you caught the heel on something and tumbled.  As an adult I find that walking in heels is more like ice skating with low top skates.  It's the side to side wobble that will get you if you don't watch out.  I have gained great admiration for anyone who can run, dance, jump or power walk in heels.

Applying makeup is surely an art and I can believe too that when you take off your bifocals and try to work in the mirror that completing the job and looking presentable could well be a miracle.

Where does that little stripe of fingernail polish hide in your cuticle and lie in wait only to slip out unannounced 3 days later??

OK, I'm sure that genetic girls have been practicing these things since they were preteens and have spent untold hours in the bathrooms and at friends places working on their look, their hip action in platforms and their fashion sense.  That just means that the novice cross dresser must be dedicated to hard work, a keen eye, great balance and grace as well as much trial and error.  No worries, I'm up to it!

I actually purchased a set of ebooks - The World's Best Cross-Dressing Guide - and have begun my home study.  I'll put a link to it in my sidebar if you'd like to have more information.  I can also practice my female voice while reading it to myself.

So much to do in LeeLee's World. :)

No comments: