Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Why Now??

Sometimes a plan just comes together, even if you didn't have a plan.  Strange as that sounds it is often true as we live our lives.  Whether you call it the stars "lining up just right" or that it was "just meant to be" or as in my case a simple "congruence of events" that led me to a door that I had kept closed for a long, long time.  Two months ago I had no plans to explore cross dressing and yet today I have acquired several outfits, some lingerie (plain as well as sexy), a wig, shoes, makeup and silicon breastforms and a new name - Leelee!

The actual events that merged into need and desire for this new me are truly not important.  It is sufficient to say that the demands on my time by others was enormous and compelling.  None of them could be ignored and I soon found myself riding a tsunami that required me to give so much of me to others that I was neglecting myself to my detriment.  I must say again that all of those demands and needs were real and absolutely required me to give what was needed as best I could.

One night, late, I was reading some posts on an adult board and came upon Mistress S.  She had linked to her blog and I began to browse through a few weeks of posts and some of her specialties as an idea sprouted.   I contacted her by email and inquired about whether she could assist me in learning to become a cross dresser.  Her reply and subsequent emails all assured me that she would be very willing to lead me on this new adventure.  So from sprout to blossoms, a cross dresser in spirit became a cross dresser in fact.

Mistress S. has given me so much support and encouragement in the short time I've known her that I can hardly express my sense of gratitude.  I said in a previous post that I found a girl to girl relationship was an extraordinary experience and one that I'd never imagined.  I look forward to allowing my LeeLee to grow and become stronger.

A couple more thoughts about my past as it led to my present.  I have always been attracted to certain feminine things.  Makeup, especially eye and lip colors, has held great fascination for me.  Once or twice I have "dressed up"  in the privacy of an empty house and enjoyed it.  I have never entertained the notion of dressing up around someone else until now.  Things transgender were often appealing but I did not see myself in such a role until now.  Over the course of time and work and raising a family, these fascinations and TG dabblings were pushed away and nearly forgotten until now.

Sometimes a plan just comes together, even if you didn't have a plan.  Happily!

No comments: