Friday, June 20, 2008

To Pass or Not??

I have come to know that what motivates a cross dresser to dress femme varies widely.  If the desire is to pass as female while working, shopping, clubbing, etc., then the approach to cross dressing becomes far different than if you only wish to be female for a while and then resume your normal role as male.  For myself, I wish only to explore my female self and find a few friends - or even just one - who will share these times with me.  Crossing in my day-to-day life would be unacceptable to those who matter to me and so I have chosen to seek a safe place to take on my female self and allow those few who are accepting of this to be my friends and encouragers.  Surely you can dress up in the privacy of your empty home, but there is a social void that makes cross dressing alone  unsatisfying for me.

What I have discovered is that having a friend who is a girl to guide me has given me a completely new sense of self as a female.  This one person who has enabled me and empowered me has also shown me the dawning of a relationship with a girl as a girl.  That girl to girl relation has provided me with a sense of affection that doesn't exist in my male to male or male to female relations.  It is extraordinarily unique and pleasing and for that I am so grateful to her.  I will share more about her and how I came to find her just as I will share what brought me to this point after so many years of putting it out of my mind as I write future posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey LeeLee,

Congratulations on your bold new step girl! I wish you the best of luck on your journey, and will be interested to see where it takes you!

Thanks for stopping by my site to drop me a note.

Hugs,
Vanessa
Crossdresser Heaven