Sunday, September 28, 2008

Random Thoughts

Last week I had a few hours alone and got to try on a new outfit - black sweater, red and black houndstooth skirt, black textured hose and some new shoes (there's a picture on the sidebar of these) with 4 inch heels.  I did look pretty fine IMHO.  The shoes were great and I didn't fall or stumble.  I'm proud of me as I'm usually clumsy in taller heels.

I got some beard concealer (Ben Nye) from an Amazon.com makeup store.  It works pretty well as a foundation base.

I'm going to see Mistress S in a few days.  I'm thinking about donning wig and a tunic top over jeans and driving there en femme.  It's a little scary especially if parking is bad but the urge may win out.  I've never been in public in my female persona so I'd like to try sometime.  Hopefully there will be a parking place near her building's door.  I'll post later and tell what happened.


No comments: