Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year - New Me

Here we are a week into the new year and for me about six months have passed since I decided to embark on this cross dressing experience.  It has been a great time and although I have very limited opportunities to dress up, I know that this has been a good and proper choice for me.

So, sitting here in a rare opportunity to run around in my black baby doll, I look back and forward at how LeeLee has progressed.  I'll not indulge in resolutions since most that I have made in the past require me to do something I really don't want to do and as such are readily broken with no remorse.

I have begun to realize my femme identity and know much better how to shop for clothing, accessories and cosmetics.

I have actually gone out in public in the daytime and survived without heart failure! :)

I want to do that some more and would love to go to a social event as LeeLee.

I've made a few friends who are accepting and encouraging and I am eternally grateful for their support.

One friend whom I've not met in person yet is high on my list to get to know in real time.  That is something that I shall do as soon as possible.

My first wig turned out to be a really bad style for me but my second has been wonderful!  I have a better sense now of what works for a girl my age and size.

I'll leave this for now since it is late and sleep is calling me.  A wonderful New Year to all!

May your dreams become your reality!!

1 comment:

Lynn Jones said...

Good luck for the New Year, LeeLee