Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More random thinkings

It has been awhile since I've been "home alone" and had a chance to loose LeeLee for more than a moment or two so here's some thoughts the girl's been having.

I've read in several places the benefits of breast massage for increasing and toning the breast.  Being a big girl I've always had some breasts and I have spent several weeks massaging them to see what might happen.  It actually does seem to be having some effect.  When I dressed up today I am filling my bra better even without the breast forms.  When I "push up" there is more fullness.  What I've often tried to hide with poor posture, I am now enjoying and standing tall to admire.

I enjoy making jewelry.  I also enjoy wearing it when I have the chance.  I have made myself several necklaces that I can wear in guy mode and I've also made some just for LeeLee.  I ponder sometimes if my inclination to crossdress and display my feminine self is why I enjoy the creating of jewelry, cooking, buying shoes, etc. or if my enjoyment of these so called feminine pursuits has led me to the desire to crossdress.  It's a variation on the chicken and the egg debate which I won't pursue but will ponder on occasion.

So much for random thinkings.  Here's a picture of one of my recent designs.  I think it looks great on me.


No comments: